The passenger ferry “Wrangö”
Regular line of Kihnu Waterways, Leppneeme–Kelnase, is scheduled one to two times during the day.
More information: www.veeteed.com
- Ticket price is 6 euros, a reduced fare is 3 euros
- See the schedule of ferries
- The trip from Leppneeme to Kelnase with the passenger ferry Wrangö takes about 60 minutes.
- Tickets can be purchased in advance up to two hours before departure, a ship tickets are sold only in the presence of free seats.
- Access to the ship and on-site ticket sales will start 30 minutes before the start of the trip.
- We encourage you to monitor the availability of free seats available in both directions of travel.
- Availability of free seats available for departures from the menu Ticket presale, you can view the ticket sale by selecting the appropriate line, the date and time of exit.
- For the evening departures from Leppneeme, the ferry waits off for the arrival of the bus to the harbour.
Postal boat Helge takes on board up to 36 passengers and does charter trips to Prangli and others small islands.
- More information from the landlord of the holiday cottage Praaga, captain Iivar, by phone +372 5648 8127
- More information: www.praagapuhkemaja.com/paat